The scripting environment of Enterprise Architect is adjustable and user-friendly. It is possible to work with JScript and VBScript.
You can operate the scripting for a wide range of functions such as documentation, verification and refactoring. In addition, it can automate tasks that take a lot of effort.
These are the benefits of Enterprise Architect’s scripting environment:
- Integration of Model Search
- Involvement with MDG Technologies for the increasement of languages that are specific for the domain
- Analysis and coverage of the model and element composition
- Adaption and update of the element properties
- Execution of queries to acquire detailed model information
- Adaption of diagram layouts
- Report of templates of documents to be able to fill out reports
- Creation and execution of the process workflows
- Expanded UI access to programming via context menus
- Automation Server role for COM clients that are in-process and out-of-process
- Management of element access via protection of the workflow